threads
Page 1 of 1
Ranger Audio/Interior \  How is everyone bolting their boxes down?

How is everyone bolting their boxes down?

Ranger Audio/Interior Ranger Tech
views 1410
replies 7
following 7

spngr311   +1y
This is really a two part question. In my truck, I have an amp rack / box combo that I need to bolt down. What methods are people using to accomplish this in a discrete manner?

Also, in my g/f's truck, I put an amp rack that covers where her jack stuff is. Anyone have a suggestion for a removable system to hold it down, but easily comes off for access to the jack stuff? I don't want to put it somewhere else, as behind the jack stand is just wasted space.
daweezi   +1y
well as far as bolting the box down, i used some velcro for mine but its just temporary since im replacing the carpet...but its an idea, looks clean until you wanna move it
the twanksta   +1y
i think most people use some sort of small l braket...not positive though. but its an option.
tiger   +1y
I think I used some small L-brackets. My amp wires and velcro hold my amp rack in place....I just hope I never get in an accident...I better be ducking.
scrp1day   +1y
i just have my seats pushed back at the right angle and that holds my box. im thinking of like a wood structure to put under the box but yeah my seats are working just fine for now and ive got my amp screwed into that plactic stuff under the back window hasnt failed me yet and i think the amp loks really clean there
ripcurrent88   +1y
No part of my system is bolted down or anything, just the seats holding the box and the amp is just there..
bodydropped85   +1y
zip ties!!
tiger   +1y
zip ties own
Page 1 of 1