threads
Page 1 of 2
Ranger Audio/Interior \  Interior Ideas..

Interior Ideas..

Ranger Audio/Interior Ranger Tech
views 2608
replies 10
following 5

blackranger93   +1y
Okay im thinkin about tan & Bronze; what yall think would look good

daweezi   +1y
tan and bronze are probably close enough to where the colors would actually clash, you probably need more of a contrast somewhere along the lines of black and bronze maybe, best thing to do, if ure doing 2 tone interior, would to get all the colors your thinking about using then coming up with as many 2 color combinations that can be made from your color choices and choosing whichever matches the best
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
the only colors i've seen good w/ tan have been Red, Black and White... I say you do the black and tan... do a real nice shiny black paint job. on the stuff thats already black plastic.

I started w/ burgandy on my grey interior but got annoyed with it so i changed over to a gunmetal to match my seats more. Did a nice clear coat on everything and its real glossy and looks a million times better then stock or the burgandy!
blackranger93   +1y
Yea i've decided im going w/ tan & Black
I really need a new shift knob, on the 93-97 isnt the knob glued on?
spngr311   +1y
Tan and bronze would look very bad. I vote you just color match it to your exterior.
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y

its not glued on... so grab on tight and just start yanking and warning of knocking yourself in the head w/ the knob when you pull it off or hitting the window behind u when it does just happen to break loose!
daweezi   +1y

definately the best option, or color match it to whatever u ultimately want your exterior to look like, thats why its good to have a plan, but then again plans change
spngr311   +1y

I know what you mean about plans changing! Went from having my Go Industries Valence with body colored bumper to 04 Edge Bumper to now I'm going back to the Go Industries Valence with a chrome bumper. The rest is still going to stay the same...
Post was last edited on Oct 10, 2005 11:10. This post has been edited 1 times.
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
you guys should know this.. any part of a truck is under construction and never done.. its jus temporarily done for short tolong periods of time
blackranger93   +1y
Well heres an update:

AND I WISH I"D NEVER PAINTED THAT RUBBER BLACK!!!! I've painted it twice and the paint chips..... so I'm gonna try some OEM Vynil paint(Tan) and then that Bronze part is gonna be colormatched to the tan stripe outside