Page 1 of 2
Ranger Projects \  My First Paint Job

My First Paint Job

Ranger Projects
views 5851
replies 15
following 12

baha   +1y
I have been wanting to do something nice for my Grandma for a long time and I finally got the chance! These pics are kinda old I prepped and painted her car back in August while she was on vacation. Let me know what you thinK!

Here is when I started on it after my uncle took the bumpers & other misc. items off

My Helper Lexus

One of the many hours of wetsanding, I spent about a week getting it ready for paint

This is an outside view of the garage at my parents house I do all of my work in

After I repainted the trim, it was in just as bad shape as the paint.

My Sweet paint booth It was kinda hard to see with no light on the right side with the car in there but I have light now!

Misc Parts, Sealed and Painted, I was nervous

Car Ready to go in finally!

Taped up and ready for sealer

My retarded I'm about to spray you pose

Sealer Sprayed!

Now After all of that work finally paint!

My grandma with her ride, There were 2 spots that I got runs but she can't see them so I'm not going to show her. She loves it!

bodydropped85   +1y
looks good man!
snooptodd   +1y
DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!! Looks like a new car. Great work Baha. That was a great thing to do for your grandma.
thetornado   +1y
did that thing just roll off the late 80s showroom???? hah
definately turned out great bro!
scrp1day   +1y
dude that is my first car! an 89 chevy celebrity with a 2.8 v6! it was maron too! i had it painted for christmas after i got it. it was my g-mas car too! dman that brings back memories! god paint job by the way! when you painting my truck?!?!?
jackedup99   +1y
nice job
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
nice dude
martinarcher64   +1y
Looks good.
jetmodifydranger   +1y
Looks GOOD!! So you finally have the pics up of it. Glad to see she liked it too man. And if you decide you need anymore practice, well ive still got my Rangers, The 64 Chevy, and of course my beater Subaru that could use some new paint layed down. haha Later
daweezi   +1y
great work rob