Page 1 of 2
Ranger Projects \  new pics

new pics

Ranger Projects
views 4825
replies 18
following 8

dirty   +1y
waiting on the glass guy to come fix my driver window that i busted i decided to take some pics of the truck and show off some work ive done.

new tweed on the dash

amp install and you can kinda see the new carpet even tho there is crap all over it

another amp pic

if some one could resize this^^^^ pic for me for an avatar that would be awesome ^^^^

finally got my wheels on thanks jwadd00

thats it for right now will probably have some more next week.
the truck goes back to the shop this weekend to get the bed back on and some tweeking on stuff already done

let me know whatcha think
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
nice dude that front clip looks to be coming along GREAT!
bodydropped85   +1y
:TUP: now bd the bitz
dirty   +1y
ive thought about bd but still not sure if i wanna do this one or get another to do it on
snooptodd   +1y
truck is looking good, luv the front end!!
drgitfgt   +1y
looks great! (minus the old school dash..I hate them! hahaha..nah, even it looks cool )
framedraggin94   +1y
lookin real good!! im not a fan of the old dashes ether,but ur doing a great job!
bodydropped85   +1y
measure from the bottom of the rocker to the ground now lift it up all the way, and measure from top of the tire to the bottom of the fender lip. now subtract the measurement from the rockers and see if you get enuf lift to turn. if you do, cut the floor on that beast!
dirty   +1y
small update

got the bed back on and got some body work done. its not perfect but it will work good enough for now

taillights are mounted

a little bit of sheetmetal work

a little bit of camber eh?
drgitfgt   +1y
mine cambers the same way! haha

....and wait wait wait...

is this the truck that used to be purple with Civic door handles????