Page 1 of 1
Ranger Projects \  Mah newest P.O.S.

Mah newest P.O.S.

Ranger Projects
views 1328
replies 5
following 5

mrrngr94   +1y
My wife just picked up my bike yesterday. It's a '98 Aero 1100 with about 16,000 miles on it. The guy tried chopping it into a bobber but then I think he felt overwhelmed so I picked it up for $1800 I have lots of plans for this thing. First off it's getting lowered and some new sheetmetal if I can't do something with the current fenders. Next, almost everything besides the engine will be powdercoated. The sheetmetal will be Illusion Green and everything else besides the engine will be sandblasted and powdercoated black, including the wheels and exhaust. My expected grand total for everything including the bike will be............Are you ready for this?....................... UNDER $4000!!!!!

Once the ball gets rolling on this project I'll start a thread of the progress. I'm deployed for the rest of the year so my poor wife is going to be stuck with me nagging her to take parts here and there and to take pics for me. So without further ado, here's my ugly P.O.S.!!!!

And here's a quick PS of some of the mods. I'm still not sure what to do with he front fender and I'm kinda starting to like the primer look.
jackedup99   +1y
flip the fender front to back
bodydropped85   +1y
do it the old army green color :TUP:
nevr2los10   +1y
that thing is pretty sweet man...flat black and pinstripe would look sick also
mrrngr94   +1y
Funny you should say that James. I was just thinking about that yesterday. I might try some rattle can to see what it looks like.
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
sweet dude!!! i wanan check it out when u get back to the state bro
Page 1 of 1