Page 1 of 2
Ranger Projects \  a few new pics :)

a few new pics :)

Ranger Projects
views 4116
replies 18
following 9

framedraggin94   +1y

ok please dont be to harsh! this is my first frame build,just going by what i read and have picked up from friends.but i think its lookin great!
scrp1day   +1y
im no expert bu that looks good from over here. the z looks great! can we get some more pics of the back half though?
bodydropped85   +1y
looks good! what clip is that?
snooptodd   +1y
looks like a great start!
framedraggin94   +1y
back half is stock,well notched and fuel cell,2linked u know kinda like all the others
its a stock mustang II suspension with drop spindles and new control arms are on the way! thanks guys
bodydropped85   +1y
koo i thought that was an OG mII clip
96rangerxlt   +1y
nice... im not the only one besides james who hates ibeams
framedraggin94   +1y
heres some more pics..got the cab back on and down it went!i can fit a 22" if front and bearly clear it to turn well on with the pics!

layed the **** out!

damn!!!3 lugs in front??WTF!?

bed pic

front end of bed

back suspension..not as nice

sorry so many pics!im just so damn happy im getting her done!and this time its going right!!every other time crap goes wrong and i gotta cut it back up!**** I-BEAMS!:)enjoy
msturg   +1y
on the bottom rails, where you extended them, did you mean to have them pull in like that? The passenger side one seems straight but in the top pic it looks like the drivers side is kind of crooked

looks good though, i was just wondering about that.
framedraggin94   +1y
both sides angle in,crossmeber is a lil skinnyer..god!this is gunna be so easy with the 302! nothing like the old frame:)