here's our old school project: 302, stock floor body drop

Ranger Projects
views 4981
replies 18
following 8

drgitfgt   +1y
thread post photo

thread post photo

here's a couple pictures...we're slowly getting it back together! between this one, my truck, and a couple of our other projects, we're doing pretty good
stylinranger   +1y
looks good cant wait to see it done
hotboxd   +1y
i love the upside down grille
msturg   +1y
i'm guessing your going to the door?
drgitfgt   +1y
I personally would love to see the rockers cut completely off of it but it's stock floor body dropped and we only cut it to lay rocker (but it should lay pretty hard )

I dunno though, it's not just my project..there's a couple of us in on it so we all have to kinda agree on everything...ya know? whenever I saw it tucking the wheels like it does was when I decided I wanted the rockers off of it..hahaha
bodydropped85   +1y
how much of a stock floor? mine tuck that hard w/ a 6 in bodydrop....(that was when we was measuring out mine to a 4...)
drgitfgt   +1y
I don't know exactly, but it lays rockers..I wasn't there when they were doing it (this project has been going on for about 3 years...just whenever we get bored we mess with it)..I had nothing to do with the body drop, just the other stuff
msturg   +1y
I say if the truck can tuck that hard, then it should. Maybe if they say they only want to go to the rockers, then drag them off. problem solved
drgitfgt   +1y
that's what I was thinking

it was originally gonna be a project for us to do and then sell once we got it finished but I don't know what the deal is now...I think I kinda want to build it in memory of Uncle Harvey...but again, it's not just MY call..it's everybody's
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
holy body drop batman... take it to the doors! wut wheels u planning?