threads
Page 1 of 3
Ranger Projects \  94' bodydropranger 5 INCHES!!

94' bodydropranger 5 INCHES!!

Ranger Projects
views 4921
replies 22
following 14

bodydropranger   +1y
94 Ranger loooong bed bodydrop'd 5 inches, 2.3 turbo with stock hood!! any questions?

wicked mayhem   +1y
sweet! is it laying door? any more pics? lifted pics?
daweezi   +1y
yesh yesh more pics
bodydropped85   +1y
badass!
bodydropranger   +1y
i built this truck to be practical and werk like a mini truck should, but one thing led to another and heres what happened, i bodydrop'd it, then bodydrop'd it some more and now its only got 1" of rockers, i dunno how it happened but my buddy draggintoy from Sinfull Creations said hes toyota was lower and i jus couldnt leave things alone. it features a toyota front clip with tubular control arms and drop spindles, from there the chassis was built
front to back with a stock rear end and a 4 link which is going to be changed for the winter of 06' it has a 2.3 Turbo from an 88 T-coupe a t-5 trans, 2 pump pro hopper hydroz, 4 dumps, coils and accums in the front with accums in the back, power balls, shaved door handles, firewall, wiper cowl, seams, stake pockets, acura vigor seats, custom fuel cell with ford sending unit cuz im cheap and like to fab. its only got 21k on it ill get some more pics up for u guys asap
layinlow95   +1y
Thats sweet man! ive seen that truck on SSM.... looks good, i cant wait to get mine going! more pics please!
isuzueh   +1y
nice truck man I've been following it for awhile now on streetsource

you coverted the front end to did you not?? oh and where about in ontario are you?
dirty   +1y
looking good man
snooptodd   +1y
that is bad ass!!
wht01ranger   +1y
saweet man