threads
Page 1 of 2
Ranger Projects \  Photoshop the ranger..

Photoshop the ranger..

Ranger Projects
views 1640
replies 11
following 7

laidranger99   +1y
ok... i had someone do a photoshop of my truck with the paint scheme and colors i wanted and these are the wheels i have sitting in the garage for it.. i plan on having the handles shaved though. lemme know what yall think..

Post was last edited on Oct 08, 2005 03:10. This post has been edited 2 times.
daweezi   +1y
i like the overall look of it and im sure itll look tons better in person
scrp1day   +1y
love the color scheme i really need to learn how to use photoshop. must be nice to see future plans before the money is there. wheels look really good what are those i mean style and size?
laidranger99   +1y
thanks man, they are supposed to be 00 cobra rs on there but dude just painted the 95 cobras i got on there now... they look pretty close to whats going on the truck. they are 18s...

Ryne
tiffany   +1y
that is going to look awesome when its done. I LOVE the color scheme. Definitely keep us updated.
scrp1day   +1y
i like the way he kept the senter caps chrome. you got rims and drop lucky!
wanna b lower   +1y
That look preety good, that paint and the black rims with the chrome centers look great together.
dirty   +1y
it looks good but i think the wheels would
blend in better if the colors were reversed.
put the orange on top and black on bottom
the twanksta   +1y
^agree, but would have to see it done...both would look tight.
laidranger99   +1y
thanks guys... yea i thought about the orange on top but i wanted it to be on the bottom so itd sorta break up the black with the black wheels... buuuut im not sure if im gonna keep this paint scheme... i got all the paint for the truck already but ive got another idea for paint for it... its a little more extreme or wild if you will... i dont know i may keep this look cause i want something clean...

Ryne