threads
Page 1 of 3
Ranger Projects \  Safari Bar Installed, not sure if I like it?

Safari Bar Installed, not sure if I like it?

Ranger Projects
views 3459
replies 23
following 14

hotrangergirl   +1y
Hi, I had a Safari Bar installed yesterday but I have not yet got the lights installed because I am not really sure if I like it or not. So I would appreciate all opinions/comments, good or bad.

Thanks
Melodie
(
the twanksta   +1y
can we get a side shot, like the same angle as in your sig?
spngr311   +1y
Personally, I don't really like that. I'd go with the full safari bumper and bar and just remove the stock bumper/valence. Those look mean.
tiger   +1y
Right now it looks naked, it needs some lights to finish off the look. Some 7" black case lights....

I think the full brush guards are too heavy and not very useful, and while pre-runner bumpers are badass, they look best on 4x2s.
scrp1day   +1y
id go full brushgaurd if i was goin up but funds are aways tight other than that some lights would really hook that up
daweezi   +1y
i actually really like the way it looks, but would rather see it with a full brush guard, but IMO i hate the pre runner bumpers, but thats me
bodydropped85   +1y
i hate full brush gaurds there ugly and heavy as hell .that looks good.
scrp1day   +1y
at least she might use it i hate seeing brush gaurds on lke soccer moms range rovers
tiger   +1y
Well, at least Range Rovers are some of the most capable offroad vehicles out there....the Disco is a bit better, but the Rover is no slouch.
scrp1day   +1y
rover maybe the most capable off road vehicle but i dont see too many soccer moms in nothing but polo trudging through mud holes