Page 1 of 2
Ranger Projects \  My Bitch

My Bitch

Ranger Projects
views 1810
replies 11
following 9

mark98xlt   +1y

Not much done to it, that pic was taken with just the 4/5 kit on but now its lowered 6/8. Just a few little things I have done to it to express the clean look Im going for.
baha   +1y
welcome to the site man glad you got it slammed, whats next?
the twanksta   +1y
Oh sweet, youre already ahead of the game, disregard my other post! haha, looks sweet man!
mark98xlt   +1y
Not sure whats next, Need to pick up a shaved gate from a buddy up here and get that painted along with my rollpan and street scene mirrors. Im just glad its finally dropped as i drove it stock as shit for like 2 years... I really like bags and want to bag it but I wont do that until I have another vehicle that I can depend on. From what I have seen through friends and people on other forums If I do bag it and such Id be worried about all the problems and such with air as its my daily driver, I know I would never get the money out of the truck as I would put into it also afraid of having all those problems and getting frustrated from it to the point where you hate the truck and want to sell it...
daweezi   +1y
looks damn clean man, lovin the stance on it...cant wait to see it with a shaved gate and pan
scrp1day   +1y
love the grill very clean you and i are on the same page i dont go for the crazy apint and stuff something understated very nice lets see some pics with the 6/8
scrp1day   +1y
love the grill very clean you and i are on the same page i dont go for the crazy apint and stuff something understated very nice lets see some pics with the 6/8
tiffany   +1y
nice truck
fon_sigon   +1y
nice truck! welcome to the site my friend.
jackedup99   +1y
sup mark,

saw your truck at Summit, didnt remember seeing you though