Page 1 of 2
Ranger Projects \  MY rendering

MY rendering

Ranger Projects
views 1930
replies 16
following 9

fon_sigon   +1y
OK, I have finally started working on my Ranger. I bought the truck earlier this year as a full blown project vehicle and I recently started on it. R.J. from Eye Kandy Designs did a great job on the rendering and thought I would share it with everyone. Let me know what you guys think and I will add any insight I can to the website as well as I will be asking questions because I do not know it all.

spngr311   +1y
That'll look damn good when your done!

How are you going to make that bumper?
roush   +1y
it almost could be made by cuting off the top section of a 93-97 bumper and doing some shaving
daweezi   +1y
that rendering is bad ass man, real clean and the colors flow well, i cant wait to see it start coming together in real life
tiffany   +1y
looks sweet man! Keep us updated
the twanksta   +1y
Thats freakin sweet man! Cant wait to see it in the future..
layingframe89   +1y
looks good
baha   +1y
that looks great man! what does it look like so far?
fon_sigon   +1y
Thanks for all the kinds words about the rendering. I only got the truck a few months ago and it has been on the back burner because I have just been real busy and collecting parts. After SEMA is goes into the shop and will get the suspension redone along with alot work on the body.

That is just some small stuff I have done besides redoing all the wiring and lines for the air ride. It's not a show stopper yet, but hopefully this winter it will start rolling quicker.
fon_sigon   +1y
And to answer the question about the bumper you can take a 01 Ranger bumper and just build the smooth portion instead of the plastic valance.

I know Bob Grant is building some smooth Ranger bumpers now also!