Page 1 of 5
Ranger Projects \  ECN Rangers

ECN Rangers

Ranger Projects
views 8009
replies 48
following 13

t baggin98   +1y
this is the guy that beat me out of first place...
://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/858000-858999/858822_18.jpg

these were some of the other rangers at the show, couldnt get pics of all of them...
://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/858000-858999/858822_13.://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/858000-858999/858822_16.
daweezi   +1y
this is the guy that beat me out of first place...
://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/858000-858999/858822_18.jpg
looks like ass IMO...truck doesnt seem to flow very well...but i do like all the other rangers you posted
t baggin98   +1y
the dude was a dick to man! i tryed to talk to him and he just blew me off like i wasnt shit.
daweezi   +1y
ive always hated this truck, seen it a couple times, but then again thats why mine doesnt look like it and never will...sorry to hear he was a dick, probably comes from how girls treat him when hes tryin to pick em up in that thing haha
t baggin98   +1y
haha id say you were right if his wife wasnt there with him. my day got a lot better a few hours later when the guy parked next to me gave me props on my truck and my trophy. while we were talkin the guys from low life video came by and taped our trucks. so hopefully my truck will make the video. i cant remember the guys name but his s-10 was featured in mini truck, ill post a pic of it.
daweezi   +1y
haha sweet, see man the best things come to good people, id much rather be in a vid than have a trophy anyday, let us know if you make the vid...ill definately have to buy it then
t baggin98   +1y
yeah it was cool. i agree video coverage would be much cooler. i still met some cool people. this dude was pretty cool and so was the rest of his club, low rollers. i was out there by myself so i hung out with them for a while. this is that dudes truck though...

it was funny, it rained like a son of a bitch and his bed is totally sealed. so for about 30 minutes we tryed to scoop all the water out of his bed.
bodydropped85   +1y
yea ryan is acool cat ive met him a couple of times, and i liek the black AND red gutter gaurd....not
daweezi   +1y

i love this truck...yea ive definately seen it in MT at some point, dont recall when tho
tiffany   +1y

EWWWW that sucks ass but that it a very nice truck. I like it alot!!!