threads
Page 1 of 2
Ranger Projects \  The Conductors Special!

The Conductors Special!

Ranger Projects
views 2876
replies 15
following 8

the twanksta   +1y
Hey guys, heres my new train horn kit from . This guy sells the top of the line stuff, real certified horns and all. I got the upgraded Condutors Special which has the horns, 5 gal 7 port tank, Viair 450C compressor, and all the fitting and hardware needed.Check em out! Ill have some funny ass videos soon!
thread post photo
johnny5   +1y
dude you got like half the stuff to bagg your truck with now lol
t baggin98   +1y

haha

i cant wait to hear some stories. those damn things are loud as hell
layingframe89   +1y
yeah just some more line, bracket and vavles and u are set
daweezi   +1y

and the bags themselves haha, but yea those things are loud as fock, i almost want some to scare old ladies
itsarealedgeiswear   +1y
Yes and when your done bagging hook the horns to your dump valves, everyone will know your bagged now.
the twanksta   +1y

HAHA. That would be loud as hell! And im sure i would get in some trouble for that one...lol. I get them installed this Fri(7-22) and cant wait. I got the big tankand compressor so that i could bag my truck easier in the long run. Makes no since to do it twice! Even though ill prob find some better way to do my bags...
wht01ranger   +1y
lol rogers they make dump valve fittings that are shaped like a horn now haha
the twanksta   +1y
I think Ive actually heard them before, just never really thought about what it was...it was prob at slamfest. Ive also seen where these kids put a turkey call on their blowoff valve froma turbo, that junk was so funny!
the twanksta   +1y
I GOT EM PUT IN! OMG THEY ARE LOUD AS HELL! I linked a lil video, all i could work with at the moment(not at my house), but its a little idea...