Page 1 of 2
Ranger Projects \  Got some work done this weekend

Got some work done this weekend

Ranger Projects
views 2949
replies 17
following 12

baha   +1y
Finally finished up Daweezi's parts in first coat of primer this weekend at like 1am

Starting on Tailgate

handle filler plate welded up, showing the holes for the bed caps that I shaved also

I didn't have the tool that welds copper pins for dent pulling so i had to use screws and a slide hammer lol

working on the warpage

hammer and dolly work to stretch the metal back to before it was introduced to heat

showing with the warpage taken care of
daweezi   +1y
baha, your work ownsssss
baha   +1y
Showing the tailgate stripped, I stripped all the panels before i finished body work and sprayed them, its a PITA but I think its worth it knowing the only coat of paint is the one you see

getting fenders ready

I love straight line sanders, to bad mine died before i was done lol

Now with it sprayed, I had trouble with bugs wanting to come in the garage and dieing from the fumes and landing in the primer but its all good It will be sanded before paint anyway.

baha   +1y
thanks bro, it still needs some work but its all part of the painting process
layingframe89   +1y
good job baha looks pretty good
bodydropped85   +1y
dam dude that looks good as hell. we use a stinger w/ the copper pins, it also has a tip for shrinking also...
the twanksta   +1y
Body work looks bad ass baha! If I lived a little closer Id def be coming to ya for my handles, how much are you charging for handles ne way?
baha   +1y
thanks guys, it still needs sanding but not bad for the first coat, Hey James do you know how much the stinger one cost? The eastwood co ones are around 350 for the kit.

Twankster sure man I can shave them, but I would have to have your truck for awhile since I go to school during the week, I think the most time consuming part was stripping all the paint.
itsarealedgeiswear   +1y
I have doors you can rent! ill even throw in a key. No Shit I really do.
Looks Good Baha I was going to just JBweld mine cause thats what the trucking mag said to do but I think ill go buy a welder now.
Props to you and the green fenders.
the twanksta   +1y
Would love for you to help me with some body work it would save me some money..but since I am in FL...and you are in GA...and i dont have a daily yet...it would be kinda hard...but I def liek the work you did for daweezi i cant wait to see all you guys' trucks in person.LATER!