Page 1 of 1
Northwest \  East WA, East OR, ID and beyond

East WA, East OR, ID and beyond

Northwest Events
views 1583
replies 7
following 5

sleepyspeed   +1y
so all of those going west to Mazdafest should make a plan to mob I-84 to Troutdale, that freeway has some ruff spots that need drug down
91b2200(cody)   +1y
i believe we already have a plan of meeting up man! go check the mazda fest section!

i might be wring idk !!
sleepyspeed   +1y
I have't seen anything about us eastern siders, just all west WA and west OR. I'm talking about like dragginmazda(dave) and uglybaby anyone farther east like IDminitrucker(jason).... and ??
idminitrucker (jason)   +1y
At this moment i dont know if im going to make it, my wife is going in for gallbladder surgery next week and she has another surgery in oct time frame and the severed idaho chapter is going go west coast nats as our big group show this year. I dont know if funds will allow it i may make it to relaxin at the rock just by riding with a buddy. Im going to try but right now i wouldnt count on me.
91extcab   +1y

yeah cody you doofus ... hes not gonna be driving the same direction as the group i called out for... our group is mainly rolling south down I-5, your coming up north and meetin with us when we head east... hes coming from the east so he will be driving west... lol
sleepyspeed   +1y

I'm sorry to hear that man, hope your wife's surgery's go smoothly and successfully.
idminitrucker (jason)   +1y

Thanks it should be fine but it is surgery, we found out last year she has colitis and we have been waiting to get it under control for her to be able to have this surgery, but it is all hapening at once, so it is hurting the pocket book. at least we have insureance. Only time will tell if i will be able to make it though.
layedoutb2k (chase)   +1y
im definitely be down but i dont have a mazda to drag down there. maybe i could drop the coils on my rabbit and build a skidplate for the oilpan and maybe i could drag skidplate on the bumps. lol

i also talked to a couple local mazda guys on saturday about mazdafest. hopefully ron can bring his mazda. it looks like kermit but is roadstered with chopped glass, bagged, and bodydropped.
Page 1 of 1