threads
Page 1 of 1
Northwest \  Items Needed For MazdaFest!!

Items Needed For MazdaFest!!

Northwest Events
views 1507
replies 4
following 4

devb22   +1y
Yoh!

So although MazdaFest is roughly 5 months away we are trying to get our ducks in a row...

We will be needing a few things to help make this a success for everyone, including the BScene!

Things like:

Folding Tables (preferably white)
Chairs (lawn style, folding would be best)
Tents (pop-up shade style tents, 10X10 or so)
Bullhorn
Sound Equipment
Etc..

Things like this would be kick-ass to have ppl bring so we can keep the cost down and not rent everything.

So again if you are 110% committed to attending MazdaFest and feel that you might have something to contribute, please contact me via PM or email

You can also contact the following persons if needed:

Jeff aka JMZCustomz
Dale aka Sleepyspeed
Chris aka CL

**Please help keep this topic clean/simple by refraining from any post that don't directly reflect this message!

Thank you,

Dev
Post was last edited on Feb 22, 2009 07:02. This post has been edited 1 times.
jmzcustomz (jeff)   +1y
Dev....Unfortunetly I won't know till it gets closer if I am driving or not but if I do I will try to bring as many things as I have. I can most likley borrow a pop up tent or two from work. Hmmmm...Maybe get a manufacturer to ship a show piece? How does a 20' X 20' shade sound.
devb22   +1y

The bigger the better dude...

Thanks for the heads up.
baha   +1y
Have you gotten any prices on renting? We rented some tables and chairs for the weekend for a party and I want to say it was $30-50
layedoutb2k (chase)   +1y
i can probably bring 2 easy ups. i was plannin on bringin at least one but if you guys need some, ill bring 2
Page 1 of 1