threads
Page 1 of 2
Northwest \  We need volunteers for MazdaFest!!!

We need volunteers for MazdaFest!!!

Northwest Events
views 2508
replies 12
following 8

devb22   +1y
Okay so here is the scoop...

There are already a select few involved pretty heavily with the upcoming MazdaFest...you know who you are!

What I need is a good amount of other ppl to help with the show during the days of Saturday/Sunday. I will need your help with the following:

Registration Gate
Trash Duty
Directions/Show Info
Promotional Duties
Etc..

Basically things of that nature to help make it as smooth as possible! I don't want 3 ppl to be in charge of everything, I want to provide the best possible atmosphere for the spectators and ourselves with some knowledgeable staff that will be widely avaiable...

So, if you are 110% going to be attending MazdaFest and would like to participate in the festivities please contact me directly via PM or email

If you cannot reach me and need info asap, feel free to contact the following who are familiar with the show info:

Dale aka Sleepyspeed
Jeff aka JMZCustomz
Chris aka CL

**To help keep this thread clean/simple please do not post anything that is not directly related to this message!

Thank you,

Dev
ja2000   +1y
were is it?
devb22   +1y

There is a whole forum section filled with information regarding MazdaFest <<link

Troutdale, OR
July 25, 26
ricksb2200   +1y
I might be able to help ill let you know more when the time gets closer
toddluck   +1y
you know my son and i will help out in anyway possible
layedoutb2k (chase)   +1y
pm sent. definitely will be down to help out
ricksb2200   +1y
i can 100% help
sleepyspeed   +1y
lmk if you need any help between now and the show Dev, besides the show itself
90-b22dawg [andrew]   +1y
anybody wanna pay for me a bus ticket? i will come out and help as much as possible...
91b2200(cody)   +1y
Dev, ya already know iam down to help ya out !!