Page 1 of 1
Canada \  kinda looking for a new/old project truck 86-87 ext cab

kinda looking for a new/old project truck 86-87 ext cab

Canada Events
views 1918
replies 9
following 5

jimbeater   +1y
WANTED! not for sale... if something pops up please let me know (if you are not buying it!), i'm looking for a project that may not be running, may not look pretty, may not be complete.

i do need a solid frame, i would love air ride (it's something i likely wont get to doing myself...), but dont mind just adding a c notch and static dropping. engine doesnt really matter, tranny doesnt really matter, i'm looking to engine swap it, and need to find an rx7 tranny, and rear diff/carrier also.

i'm looking to spend under $2000... preferably much less. really depends what it is, and how much work/parts it needs. i need 86-87 so i dont have to struggle or worry about etests... even if you see and 86-87 truck that is complete scrap, let me know... so long as the title is half ass clear and can be signed and registered as a fit after a safety...lol

i'm not sure how tricky it is to pull something up from the USA... i would consider it though. it will be registered and driven in Ontario, Canada here.

i have a 92 fi b2200 extended cab that may be a parts beast for it... or may be sold for parts to fund it... truck has a cracked rear frame... not fully killed, could be repairable... i dont know. also trying to sell a quad to fund as well, 2008 Gio Beast (midsize, chinese, honda clone) 200 cc, 4 spd w/reverse and new performance carb.
mazdachik   +1y
I know where there is a 1986 convertible mazda b2000 in Chillicothe, OH. $2250. Look up Condo John on facebook he has pics.
jimbeater   +1y
thanks, i kinda like the convertibles... but would rather add a electric glass sunroof i think.
winslow33   +1y
EDIT: check your messages man. Not gonna post it here so nobody beats you to it..
Post was last edited on Mar 31, 2011 09:03. This post has been edited 1 times.
jimbeater   +1y
is that one on kijiji, reg cab long box? i cant remember if i messaged that person or not...
winslow33   +1y
yeah I did mean that one.. DID find a good looking grey ext. cab I just inboxed you about
jimbeater   +1y
thank you sir!
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
goodluck hope you find something man
v8mazda4ever   +1y
You should have been looking awhile ago cid was selling his truck iIbuilt for him as he bought a new house and wanted a snowmoblie sold it for 1500 it had the air done and alot of other stuff done. I am kicking myself hard for not getting it myself but he told me after what he was selling it for. pissed me off. LOL
jimbeater   +1y
yeah, i have seen a few pass by, and i'm still not completely ready, unless the person wants to trade for my quad...
Page 1 of 1