Canada \  North Bay Car Show

North Bay Car Show

Canada Events
views 3424
replies 13
following 4

winslow33   +1y
Hey I know there's a few of us guys from Ontario here,
Just gaugingh intrest in seeing who all would consider going to the North Bay Summer Get- Together car show? I'm thinking of bringing out the Mazda there if I can get a few of us together.
Its for a good cause, check it out

let me know if any of you boys are up to going
heavenly_blade101   +1y
I'm down. I live like an hour away in markstay lol.

NORTH BAY SUMMER GET-TOGETHER 2011

Saturday, June 4, 2011 | 9:00 AM
winslow33   +1y
Great! Hopefully we can get a couple more people together. And I also live about an hour from Markstay, closer to Northbay however.. I've probably seen you drivin around, what does your B look like?
heavenly_blade101   +1y
It's off the road now, it was a little red standard cab, nothing special. Im not out toward north bay much, I work in sudbury
winslow33   +1y
Ahh I see. I have a black reg cab I'm hoping to have shaved and bagged to bring to the show. I need a new tailgate though. Do you know if any junkyards in Sudbury have a b I could take the tailgate off of? Nowhere in northbay or sturgeon falls can get me one.
heavenly_blade101   +1y
Check Rangers in Val Caron/Hanmer area. they usually have one or two in there.
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Wish i could go but burlys auto motive flea market is that weekend
winslow33   +1y
thats a damn shame....
Perhaps if theres enough of us Ontario guys that would be interested we could get together one other weekend... Have a few beers, check out the trucks
v8mazda4ever   +1y
That would be cool maybe have every one come to the fall auto motive flea market i could rent out an area and we could camp for the weekend. Well i could rent out more space as I am renting spots now so a few more would be cool then you could also bring parts to sell if you wanted.... LOL
winslow33   +1y
yeah for sure id be down if some others were