Canada \  Vin Help

Vin Help

Canada Events
views 3356
replies 10
following 4

tk-lv2kruz   +1y
Hi guys,
I am trying to buy a new hood and front bumper ends for my truck but the dealer is asking me for a VIN number in order to get the correct part.

I am converting my B2200 to a B2600i 4x4 fenders and hood that has the scoop on top. if any one has a VIN for a 88-91 Mazda B2600i 4x4 that i can use please msg me.

Thanks in advance.

Lv2kruz
90-b22dawg [andrew]   +1y
lol i never understood why they need a vin for any exterrior parts.
vin from a parts truck i used to own. was a 89 B2600i 4x4 JM2UF6149K0773763
tk-lv2kruz   +1y
Thanks bro!!!
I don't understand either

here is what i am trying to change

91extcab   +1y
get them from a junkyard... far cheaper...
v8mazda4ever   +1y
hey bro I have the bumper ends and in a few weeks will have 4x4 fenders and another b260i hood dont buy from the dealer you will probably crap your self when you hear the prices they want for what you need.
91extcab   +1y
i have a buddy local to me, bout 25 mins south of my house... bubble hood he has, mint condition, $40... fenders at pull a part are $25 a piece...
tk-lv2kruz   +1y
hey v8mazda4ever
where can i pick up these ends pieces and hood???
I really need them soon...

Let me know

Thanks

Will
v8mazda4ever   +1y
I am in barrie i have the end pieces now sitting away since i will not be using them but the hood will be abit the guy i am getting them just went north again for work so I have to wait till he gets back. But you are more then welcome to come up and get the ends. PM me and we can talk bro.
tk-lv2kruz   +1y
hey 90-B22Dawg
is that VIN # you gave me for a B2600i 4x4 with the scoop on the hood???

and v8mazda4eve thanks man i will pm you soon
91extcab   +1y
all "b2600i"s, the i meaning fuel injected, require the bubble hood, so if its a b2600i vin, its gonna be a bubble hood. but trust me, its gonna be far cheaper to find on on craigslist, or in the junk yard than buying new from the dealer.