Page 1 of 1
Canada \  17" caddy wheels

17" caddy wheels

Canada Events
views 2536
replies 9
following 7

tk-lv2kruz   +1y
I have a brand new set of cadillac wheels with tires.

17" and tires are also brand new. never been used

Faulkins 205-40zr17

$1,400 OBO
canadian scrapon   +1y
Not trying to be rude, but I just picked up a set for $250 and brand new tires for $300. If you want to sell those tires real fast post them on in the canadian classifieds. Those tires stretch REALLY well and they are discontinued.

Good luck :thumbup:
tk-lv2kruz   +1y
this set if brand new, never been used. thanks for the advise
toddluck   +1y
pay the 10 bucks to become a supporter so you can sell here

not fair for everybody else

not tryin to be a d!ck
sahankaface   +1y
1,400 WOW
90-b22dawg [andrew]   +1y
bahahahaha good luck with the sale. prob not going to get anywhere close to your asking price here or anywhere in the minitruckin scene. i dont care how brand new they are. can buy a badass set of 22s (maybe even some 24s) for $1400
tucnrim   +1y
nice rims,, high price.. these sell new for $350 in my area.. $1400 is a bit to much even for them being new. You can get way better rims for the asking price.. my 2 cents.
tk-lv2kruz   +1y
Thank you for your comments, i didn't realize that i over price them, so i took the first offer and they are sold for $1,000

also i didn't know you need to pay a fee but if i have to i will. New to the site.
kevintothej   +1y
Wow!!! a $1,000!!!! I have a set for sale 2 at that price!!!!
90-b22dawg [andrew]   +1y
wow $1000 for a set.... i just sold a set of 5 (FIVE) like new (no cratches no blimished or flaked chrome) 17" eskies with no tires for $250 and the guy wanted to give less for them.
Page 1 of 1