Canada \  4x4 fenders

4x4 fenders

Canada Events
views 4482
replies 10
following 3

tk-lv2kruz   +1y
Hi Guys,

I am looking for 4x4 fenders and b2600i hood.

if you know anyone who is selling please let me know... I need to make sure is rust free
midnightmike   +1y
welcome to the site will, theres a guy here in hamilton whos got 4x4 fenders for sale, there on kijiji
if your interested i can grab them for ya, before someone scoops them and we'll meet up one day
midnightmike   +1y
hey will, i'll make it easy for ya lol

tk-lv2kruz   +1y
Hey Mike!!!

thanks man, i just message the guy. I will let you know to see if you can pick them up and then i will get them from you.

how is everything man, haven't seen you in a while?
midnightmike   +1y
things are ok. im jobless and house poor, so i cant do anything to any truck i have, just got enough money to pay bills lol could be worse

what have you been up to? hows the little man?
tk-lv2kruz   +1y
Little guy is big now. Things are good man, i bought a Mazda last year and i been working on it since i got it.

Needed a lot of work but is coming along good. (i will post pics soon)

Now i need to find speedo cable, the dealer wants $140.

how is married life? any kids coming?
midnightmike   +1y
i heard you bought an old sinfull truck looked pretty good from what i can remember

call the wreckers they gotta have one

married life dosent feel any different then usual, wife has been bugging me for kids but not till i make better money and have a finished truck lol

whats the word on those fenders?
tk-lv2kruz   +1y
i email the guy twice and no answer? they look like they are in good shape.
yes i bought Mike's old truck, some mechanic had it for a couple years but sat in the garage collecting dust.
I got a good deal for a mint bodydropped truck, i just have to customized my style.
tk-lv2kruz   +1y
Thanks for the hook up Mike, I just picked up the fenders for $150 in MINT CONDITIONS!!!!!!!!

Now i need the side plastic pieces for the bumper....
midnightmike   +1y
i have the 4x4 bumper ends will, but im still debating if im going to put them on or not