Page 1 of 2
Canada \  mtor for the mazdawg

mtor for the mazdawg

Canada Events
views 3295
replies 10
following 7

mazdawg69   +1y
hey guys i haven't been on here for awhile i've been looking for a motor for my mazda and a good shop to do the install i'm way to busy to do it my self i'm out of burlighton now any sugestions thanks steve.
90-b22dawg [andrew]   +1y
why not rebuild the motor? also your going to pay out the arse for a shop to install the motor which only takes a few hours to do yourself.
plumbous blimp   +1y
there's a company that advertises in the Tri-AD (that three piece classifieds thing you'll find at a convenience store) that has rebuilt B2200 engines for about $1100 or $1400, can't remember. you have to give them your engine, on an exchange program basically, but i'm not sure if they include installation for that cost. what is actually wrong with your engine though, it might be a cheap fix. i cant think of any shops out you're way, i'm over in markham.
I've gotta agree with 90-B22Dawg ^^^ though, the more you do the less it'll cost you.
mazdawg69   +1y
my motor still runs but has no power and is ticking like crazy and has no power the truck has been off the road for a few years in my garage the truck is 89 carb i would like to go fuelinjected turbel or drop a 5 litre in it i have had this truck for about 13 years and have droped 1000's beyond 1000's in the truck so all thats left to do is a nice motor job thanks guys and if anyone know's of a good shop that could do this for me that wouls be great.
mazdawg69   +1y
ttt
paparoach1983   +1y
buy my setup haha
minime   +1y
the ad you ve seen is for crosstown engines in toronto> ya its $1400 and they rebuild your engine if possible.
v8mazda4ever   +1y
hey bro I have a motor that just passed e test and I am will sell it to you and sinse I have a shop too can do the install as well if you want bro pm me if you are still interested and we can talk I am up in barrie
mazdawg69   +1y
what motor do you have for sale and hoe many km on it what kind of price would you give me.Thanks
midnightmike   +1y
hey steve if lances deal falls through theres a guy here in hamilton parting out a mazda, hes got the ad on kijiji.ca check it out i already bought parts from it