Page 1 of 1
Canada \  local 1991 b2600I for sale. wainfleet, ontario

local 1991 b2600I for sale. wainfleet, ontario

Canada Events
views 3078
replies 7
following 4

jimbeater   +1y
found this, i was thinking of buying it for the trailer hitch and the pretty nice box thats on it mainly, but dont have to room or the money for it. $600, not running... owner thinks it might be the compu or something. i dont know anything more than the add says, so dont ask me...lol

i emailed asking if he would split up the trailer hitch as im looking for a nice solid one piece one... he said he thinks it's a class 3 hitch bar, it's welded on... the box outside is clean, the inside is bad apparently though. plastic liner is on there. and he said he is open to reasonable offers.

heavenly_blade101   +1y
I'll be getting a hitch off an astro this week. I was hoping to use it but if you need it I'm sure we could work something out.
jimbeater   +1y
well oddly enough i will be up near Sudbury this next weekend coming... the 15th... does an astro van hitch fit? i'm sure i can find many of them right down where i am...
crash   +1y
crap.. if it was closer .. if i had room.. the wife would kill me

i'd take the hood, fenders, doors, fuel door, slider window (if it has one) locks, wheels/tires and ALL the chrome trim, handles & lights off it... as well as any and all of the 2600 interior panels if not thrashed

anyone half way between st kitts and woodstock where we could part this puppy out??? lol

i've emailed the seller to ask him some questions.....
crash   +1y
scratch my previous post. it's a short list after the seller emailed me some pics.. it's a real bucket

i'd only be interested in the hood, rear slider, fuel filler door & catch.. and mayyybe the door handles and chrome around the windows if they aren't pitted. based on the rest of the condition of the truck... i'd guess they are pitted/dented.. lol. it's a mess. it's not really worth more than $200 (at best) to part out IMHO

here's a pic of that hitch you were interested in. to me it looks like a class II .. maybe even a class I

jimbeater   +1y
oh yeah thanks. that is a low level hitch...
zaccutt   +1y
Hey can you post or send me some of those pics? I am interested in it I want a 4WD Mazda and regardless could use all the sheet metal when bagging my truck. I've already got one Mazda running... Might try it again but build this one into an off roading rig..

Zac
jimbeater   +1y
that one is most likely not available anymore. but you can click on the link and just type in mazda b2600 in the search there. choose different city's for more possibilities too
Page 1 of 1