Page 1 of 1
Canada \  Looking For This Truck

Looking For This Truck

Canada Events
views 1955
replies 9
following 5

sierrax   +1y
I am looking for this truck, it is an 87 B2200. It is my old truck and I would like to try and buy it back. The last time that I saw it I believe that the new owner lived in Owen Sound. It has a F.I. 5.0., the bed floor was smoothed, mid 90's GM bucket seats, reworked rear bed, slide over plate with a trailor hitch, the locks door locks had been shaved, shaved and flipped tailgate handle, B&M shifter with a ghost stripe down the sides. I imagine that it has been repainted but hopefully it can be identified by these pics.If anyone has any information on the truck please contact me.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
baggd   +1y
Very clean.

Hope you find it.
jesse   +1y
haven't seen it but i'll keep an eye out.. for any b-series
i've been working and will be working in owen sound area for quite a few weeks

posting from my hotel here right now
mazdadropped   +1y
Bes bet is to check out kijiji ill keep my eyes peeled im in kitchener
crazymikey   +1y
Ian, I beleive that guy's name may be AJ Zarola. He bought Kermit from me. That truck looks very much like the purple ext cab with a V8 that he has. I can't say for sure, but that truck looks 90+ % just like his. He also lived not far from Owen Sound, so it could very well be him. I do not have any of his contact info though. Just try searching for Zarola's in the Owen Sound area.
sierrax   +1y

The guy who bought the truck from me, bought it for his 16 year old son. This was about 7 or 8 years ago so the kid would be roughly 22-24. I know that his dad was really into mustangs and had a few of his own. The last pictures of the truck that they sent me it had a vinyl cover on the back.

If you come up with anything else please let me know.

My next step is probably to go to the DMV and Used Vehicle Info Package on it and find out where it is.
crazymikey   +1y
That sounds like him then. He was about my age. Kermit now has a V8 in it, so these guys like their V8s.
sierrax   +1y
Was he still driving the purple truck?
crazymikey   +1y
yes, I actually saw it in my town early in May and emailed him that day to see if it was him and he said it was.
sierrax   +1y
Do you have his contact info?
Page 1 of 1