threads
Page 1 of 2
Australia \  I need some help from the land down under!

I need some help from the land down under!

Australia Events
views 4704
replies 15
following 4

impulse   +1y
Hey guys,

I really need to get my hands on a RHD dash for my mazda.

Any chance of you guys finding one and being able to ship it up to Canada?

let me know.

Thanks Gents!
fasteddy   +1y
hey impulse,what year mazda dude,i'll have a look for you mate
also tell me were abouts in canada you are and i'll get some prices on shipping
impulse   +1y
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

86-93 mazda... mine is a 92 to be exact.

thanks!!!!
disciple   +1y
impulse my local wreckers has at least two @ moment im in the process of trying to get a price to buy all they have i ,ll next work out a price to ship over for you guys when i have all the prices i let you guys know and maybe we can do a swap or something along the lines .how much of the dash do you need? instrument cluster etc.will u also need a right hand steering box /unit shipping could be a little pricey on that as they can be a tad heavy.shipping shouldnt be a drama our postage system will do it it is just a matter of cost
impulse   +1y
I dont need the steering box... just the dash, and cluster.
impulse   +1y
Any luck?
disciple   +1y
still chasing it up waiting on price from wreckers,unfortunately in cairns alot of people are on go slow ,disavantage ofliving in a tropical place.
impulse   +1y
haha yeah you lucky bastards! haha.... everyone's so relaxed... I gotta come down to Austrailia one of these years... i want to go for at least a couple months maybe even longer though.
disciple   +1y
make your trip soon you can take the dash back with you ,plus some to sell it can pay for your trip.let me know when your coming
chadorfield   +1y
I'd also like a price on the dash and a gear box power steering if possable no hurry because it's for my next truck that I haven't even bought or found for that matter