Page 1 of 5
Australia \  where the f#ck is everyone

where the f#ck is everyone

Australia Events
views 13509
replies 41
following 27

fasteddy   +1y
where the fuck are all the aussies,what no one comes on here anymore?will have to fix that shit
disciple   +1y
i hear ya.
zaminis   +1y
I'm here... today...
loptop   +1y
gday ,i finally registered
fasteddy   +1y
welcome mate
low44u-inaus   +1y
hey i just signed up. didnt know there was a section for us aussies. i thought it was all US.
h2low   +1y
been on here for ages....
bryandamage   +1y
hi there people i 'm new to the forums, saw it in the current issue of mini truckin' magazine. i'm in the newcastle area. somewhat north but close. anyone around here?.

i've got a super cab courier from late '85. dropped with 4" blocks + torsion's cranked out - most of the bump stop rubber. needless to say the ride has been better. i've done a few mods like new stereo, replaced the front 4" speakers and installed some 6" in the rear. shaved the tailgate handle (first bit of welding that, warped it up pretty bad , both door handles and fuel door, antenna and badges. given it a nice coat of ghetto black. and stuck on a toyota chrome bar up the front with a mazda grill and bonnet.

that's all to date. got millions more mods planned and i'll be doing them soon (cashflow permitting) she's still my daily driver so i can't do anything drastic and i snapped my tailshaft's middle universal the other day too anyone have a spare?

where are you guys going for parts? i've got some gear from killer kustoms (aka aussie sport trucks in syd) and was going to get some spindles from burnin' customs in bris. soon but that's to only shops i know of unless i buy from suicidedoors.com

anyways, good to find some like minded bx nuts around australia. hope i can meet yous soon for a beer and a drag.
fasteddy   +1y
cool mate welcome,got pics of ya truck dude.
bryandamage   +1y
no recent ones. i've got some from just after i bought it. i've got some things to do to it. like cleaning up some primer spots and giving it a glossy paint job. that should be done in the next few weeks. any thoughts on colour? i'm either gonna go for the GMH black that's already on it with some clear coats or maybe a light green. i'm a bit over this matt black at the moment. i've got a nice paint gun that i need to learn how to use properly so it wont be a permanent colour.
i'll get a before and after shot up here soon. really need to get this tailshaft fixed so i can drive it though