Page 1 of 2
Australia \  RHD dash..

RHD dash..

Australia Events
views 5815
replies 15
following 13

grantkustoms   +1y
Could someone steer me in the right direction to get a right hand drive dash?
Matt
sprkndawg   +1y
I have been looking for one also. A guy off here contacted me but never got back to me.
disciple   +1y
matt did Justin from nq crash get back to you if not let me know and i will chasse it up ,it might take a little bit of time as at the moment my acsses to a computer is limited ,but bear with me.
grantkustoms   +1y
he contacted me g ave hive what i needed and that was it .. he never got back to me after that.

also I found out shipping to you guy's small items like fillers is about $35.00 if any of you guy's anr interested.
Matt
impulse   +1y
i'd be interested in one as well.
impulse   +1y
Anyone?????
loptop   +1y
i can get you dashes only catch is youll pay more for freight than a dash itself i can supply dashs for around $100 but youll pay about $500 in freight had a dude wanting rhd steering components gave him prices zero mark up and havent heard back it was from oz 2 usa about $700 thing is im not marking up any thing just glad to help you ppl out at the end of the day it costs what it costs what it costs!seriously have you tried getn it from japan.> ex stock is what they call it.b good.yanks.
h2low   +1y

hell yeah im very interested in gett some 93 mazdawg tail lights fillers shipped into my hands, i also wanna try and get 3 more universal 13" powerhouse bags at the same time.

luke
usdmbb   +1y
What about a group buy? not just on dashes but if you put more item we might be able to get a cheaper shipping quote. Just a idea. Plus I really want a courier grill and hood. He might be right about parts from japan. I will check with some import guys.
con$truktive   +1y
who wants a rhd dash for free
iv got 1 in my shed in oz
u pay frieghts
jus want corner fillers sent over here?