Page 1 of 1
Canada \  Gas or Air

Gas or Air

Canada Events
views 2547
replies 5
following 4

justinodono   +1y
Hello, I recently bought a 1992 Mazda B2200 that had been lowered, the problem is that it rides horrible rough. The guy I bought it off recommended putting airbag suspension in but I was told by a friend that gas-matic shocks are what I want so what one should I use and what brand should I buy?
guam671   +1y
For the front , they make drop shocks . Those shocks are specifically made for low trucks . As for the rear , i would got air shocks , works good for me .
guam671   +1y
This is assuming that your truck is only block and spring dropped though ?!?!
91extcab   +1y
Isuzu 4wd shocks for the front (early 90s isuzu pup), and stocks ones work for the rear if you're on blocks. Bags would be some work and dedication if you want on the fly adjustability. I dont like the air shocks because of the tiny air line, plastic fittings, and shared valve. Mine always leaked, even after changing to brass fittings and 1/4" dot airline and brass shraeder valves (parts from a full size helper bag install).
anguswilly   +1y
I am using 02 Xterra front shocks and '98 T100 2wd rears, this is the best ride ever and I have had one of these trucks for 15+ years

Where are you located?
justinodono   +1y
Red Deer Alberta Canada
Page 1 of 1