Page 1 of 1
Canada \  BRAMPTON ONTARIO - Feb. 15/09 Meet

BRAMPTON ONTARIO - Feb. 15/09 Meet

Canada Events
views 1628
replies 9
following 3

crazymikey   +1y
In conjunction with Ranger-Forums.com I am planning a meet & greet event for Sunday, February 15.

All are welcome, and I hope some of you can make it.

The event is currently being planned to be held at Formula Kartways in Brampton at 410 & Steeles.

FK does not open til 2pm on weekends, so I am thinking a meet & greet with a lunch would be in order for the day and then head over to Formula Kartways for some kick ass indoor go karting and depart from there.

If there are any changes in dates or events I will update. Otherwise this is the current plan.

February 15,2009 - NOON
plumbous blimp   +1y
i'm in, can't wait. come on, wheres all the other Bs from ontario?
crazymikey   +1y
I phoned Formula Kartways today and we are booked in for Sunday the 15th at 2pm.

It is $2.50 for a day pass and since there are more than 5 of us already confirmed, we get a deal on laps - 25 for the price os 20, which is $27.50 tax inc.

The day of karting will cost you $30 even.

So far I have myself, 5 guys from Ranger Forums and 1 guy from here for a total of 7 so far.
crazymikey   +1y

You still in bro? I need confirmation by Thursday.
plumbous blimp   +1y
i'll be there crazymikey, don't forget to bring the parts i said i'd buy from you.
crazymikey   +1y
Thanks for coming John! I had an awesome time.

For all you others, you guys missed a riot of a time.
plumbous blimp   +1y
yeah, that was a great gokarting track.
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Danm mikey wish I had know about this I would have came for sure. CRAP bro you could not phone me. LOL hope you had fun
crazymikey   +1y
I had it posted 2 weeks in advance!

Might be doing it again On the 21 or 22 (this weekend coming). I'm going to the Autoshow with a couple guys and we're planning on karting again.
v8mazda4ever   +1y
hey mickey when you get the time and read this give me a call or at least pm me your phone number last it sorry.
Page 1 of 1