Page 1 of 1
Canada \  calling out Lethbridge Ab

calling out Lethbridge Ab

Canada Events
views 1497
replies 4
following 2

at dusk   +1y
hey guys.. im moving down there begining of july.. just wondering how many of you lads are there.. and if you plan to attend street freaks?

let me know.... steve
jester   +1y
^^I'll be there, whether it's in the Maz or not remains to be seen.
at dusk   +1y
right on.. i was down at infamous one day ( before the hills closed) and i say a purple mazda... lowered but with one hell of an engine in it.. big ass rear tires.. i head it before i saw it.. whos is that?

steve... p.s. how is poorboys INC?
jester   +1y
The purple Maz belongs to Arron(sp?). It's got a fully built 327 and does a mid 10 in the quarter. pretty rank little truck. Poorboys are pretty cool guys but their main fabricator Chad just moved to Medicine hat and he was the one who brought the main talent, Hell of a pinstriper too. Darren does do some nice stereo installs though but I haven't seen any of his other work.
at dusk   +1y
ill be there on wednesday.. just completeed the engine swap, ( stock 1.8l) cant wait .. livin on the west side.. my buddy just moved down there too.. he will be in coaldale in the next couple months.. but for now hes on the west side too.. he has a 89 toyota whick he has put a deisel engine in running 18s and he channeled the cab.. hes laying rocker.. should be a nice addition to lethbridge.. i hope the both f us will.. how many minis are down there.. i know there is a ranger from dropsicles down there.. who else?
Page 1 of 1