Page 1 of 1
Canada \  SAVE you CASH

SAVE you CASH

Canada Events
views 1527
replies 1
following 2

southernrazed   +1y
Hey i got a new job with rogers cable, and i have access to some pretty sick promotions , i can get great deals on home phone, digital cable and , internet..if your interested to saying screw you to Bell Canada here is what i have...

CABLE...

35bucks a bonh for 12 months
after that 62bucks a month..

you get 240 channels, timeshifting, rogers on demand, leafstv, raptors tv the works...its the top teir cable package..Its called Digital VIP if you wanna check it out on the rogers site
( add the movie chanels for 10 bucks) But on demand has free movies all the time

HOMEPHONE

17.99 a month for first 12 months
28 dollars a month after that

this includes 5cents/min long distance anytime anywhere in north America and Europe

For all inclusive anytime anywhere plan in north America plan its
36 for the first 12 months
after that its 46

with the internet there are a few tiers but i can get you on a true 7 meg download speed for 30 bucks a month ...

anyways hit me up if your interested i can hook it up all over the phone anywhere in Canada

so to recap... i can get 230channels, highspeed, and homephone hooked up for around 110 dollars thats before i ad in the promos for the first 12 months.....also theres no tax included in my figures
phatkix   +1y
thats a smokin deal, can you do the cable on vancouver island? i don't think we have rogers anything anymore on the west coast?????
Page 1 of 1