Page 1 of 2
Canada \  Anybody want to get together

Anybody want to get together

Canada Events
views 3615
replies 13
following 6

whiteyb22   +1y
Hey anybody wanna get together i wanna see some b22's to get some ideas to steal um i mean admire the workmanship

somewhere in southern ontario toronto mississauga area kind of thing maybe just off the 401
mazdawgydawg   +1y
im in but youve already seen the truck soo its ok that it wont be there
pepehn   +1y
damn. and im coming so close too. north bay this week. i was thinkin of going to barrie but im just gonna pass. its another 6 hours to factor into the round trip so im not gonna bother i dont think
crazymikey   +1y
Yeah I'm up for it. Weekend are best for me. I'm only free in the morning during the week.
v8mazda4ever   +1y

Dude give me a pm and come to barrie I can get crazymikey and Cid to come up at the same time we can hang out at my shop for awhile then off to hooters for lunch and if we can figure out what weekend we can get a couple more together.
mazdawgydawg   +1y
if somebody wants to pick me up at the go station i can make it to barrie aswell lol
v8mazda4ever   +1y

Can you get into hooters I thought you were still in high school We can't take you with us to the bar yet.hahahahaha. Just kidding if some one will pick you up at the Go station please you just take the bus to barrie and before you hit the Barrie station you will get off right in front of my house. You get off right at Big Bay Point road and Yonge street. Remember this is not yet even talked about yet still in the air but I hope we all can get together and have some fun. Remember everyone is welcome up and build some trucks.
mazdawgydawg   +1y
yupp, well alot of the guys havent met yet either, i might even be able to get a ride out but we will see, if and when theres a date set
crazymikey   +1y
If a bunch of us can't atleast meet up on a weekend,most of us are planning on going to the shows,so a bunch of us could meet up together at Scrape or Truck nats or something. How cool would that be to have a whole line of Mazdas rolling in together?

Barrie is a good location for a meet. It's a nice drive up there,scenic and just a good excuse to get out of the city for a while.
whiteyb22   +1y
ya barrie sounds good i'd like to put my spindles on one day hopefully my truck will be good to go just did the cooling system,rad thermostat, then the alternater tie rods are coming up now

it never ends lol at least i can just turn up the sub so i can't hear it lol

Let's make a date when we get together