Page 1 of 2
Canada \  Big Indoor Show Next Week

Big Indoor Show Next Week

Canada Events
views 4413
replies 16
following 6

southernrazed   +1y

street rods, muscle cars, Choppers, Trucks, what more could one ask for..international center in missauga next weekend...
southernrazed   +1y
bump.
crazymikey   +1y
I went with MazdawgyDawg today,and the old hot rods and rat rods were about the most interesting thing there. Overall,the show was pretty weak. There were hardly any trucks at all. Last year they had a ton of minis,this year,they had a few S10s scattered throughout,and there was ONE Mazda...and it was the definition of tacky.

I think we only spent just over an hour there before we had enough. Definetly wasn't worth the trip or the money. Last year's was much better. Not sure if I'll go next year.
2lowtoy   +1y
Alot of Minis are still in the garage being worked on this winter. Mine was supposed to go but it's still not finished
mazdawgydawg   +1y
yea i dont know if it was worth going but hey a shows a show
southernrazed   +1y
sounds like a good thing i never made it...
whiteyb22   +1y
I went i didn't see any mazda'a i saw an old datsun with a cap on it it looked kinda cool
crazymikey   +1y
was it that skull truck in the main hall?? if so,that is/was/used to be a Mazda.
2lowtoy   +1y
you sure cause it looks like a nissan 720 to me
crazymikey   +1y
yeah,lol that was a Mazda. The guy put a Toyota bumper on it and put on a phantom grille and 720 corner lights. I was trying to figure out the whole time I was looking at it what the front end was from. If you looked closer at the truck,you'd see that the front fenders,cab and box were all most definetly 86-93 Mazda.