Page 1 of 1
Canada \  who am i seeing in guelph?

who am i seeing in guelph?

Canada Events
views 1903
replies 4
following 3

inferno94   +1y
I've seen a b2200 several times near the university on stone rd. No pics but it looks similar to crazymikey's truck, reg cab, short box, stock looking wheels bw, blue, black tonneau, windows un-tinted, lowered, no rear bumper

If whoever this is is on here hey my truck is blue as well, reg cab short box, no tonneau but a black bedliner, tinted windows, stock height, no rear bumper, stock wheels bw and a bit of rust on the rear wells

I just wanted to say hi I'm from the 323/tuner world but ther'se almost noone around here that (323's specificly) is into that so its noce to see fellow truckers around.
crazymikey   +1y
Track him down and slap a Bscene sticker on his window!

I'm only about 45 mins from Guelph,but rarely ever go there.
inferno94   +1y
I'm just there for school so I'm not out cruisin or anything but it seems like i must see the guy going to work/school cause its the same time every day
crazymikey   +1y
Cool. There's 2 other Mazda's in my town of 5000. Mine will be the coolest,but the kid that has the one that's all done up lives like 2 mins down the road from me. He's got a std cab long box,with a custom made cowl hood,frenched plate in the gate,smooth roll pan,static dropped on 15" Centrelines,racing buckets,side exhaust like mine. Really clean truck. It's like a beige colour,and in mint condition. I'll probably have to cruise with him this summer. Reppin the B's! The other Mazda is all rednecked out,at stock height with some beefy wheels,CB whips,toolbox,kinda rusty...whole rollpan/bumper section has been cut out,licence plate is just screwed into the tailgate,lol.
mazdawgydawg   +1y
if its baby blue its travis`s old truck if it looks like tremclad medium blue like mikeys grille looked like before he fucked it up lol
Page 1 of 1