Canada \  Need some engine help in Canada

Need some engine help in Canada

Canada Events
views 1797
replies 6
following 5

zaccutt   +1y
Hey guys,

I found a kia engine and need someone in Ontario Canada to put it in for me. I can help but I don't know if I will have time. I also don't know anything about swapping engines... I will pay nicely for someone to install it so please call me at:

905-954-0532

If you are interested at all. Get some cash in your pocket and experience under your belt.

Thanks,
Zac

P.S. Sorry for the double post.
blue crush   +1y
I got a kia motor sittin in my garage waitin 2 go in my mazda......so if you find some one to put yours in post some pics so i can learn from yours lol........
Justin
sierrax   +1y
Streetwerks in Oshawa. Call steve at 905-431-2240. Does some crazy import swaps and makes it look easy. Tell him I sent you.
zaccutt   +1y
Ugh, that is an hour away and my truck is not legal, nor running. It is about 100kms... What do most tow trucks charge per KM?? I don't know about that far. Should have probably mentioned I am in Newmarket and or GTA.

Zac
southernrazed   +1y
40 to hook up and 2$ a click afterthat usualy.. get caa.. then put some fake plates on yer car...what year kia is it..rwd..fwd??..and where are ya located
damaz   +1y

Ya gotta pay to play son. Bite the bullet or find a friend with a truck and trailer. Or rent a dolly from U-haul.
zaccutt   +1y
I am not really worried about the money... Just was wondering if there was anyone closer. I will call them tommorow.

Zac
Page 1 of 1