Page 1 of 2
Canada \  Sask. B's

Sask. B's

Canada Events
views 3620
replies 11
following 5

cypress   +1y
who all in here is from Sask... or more importantly Southern Saskatchewan........ im really looking for someone that'll share some tech. tips and stuff
nytrdr24   +1y
i see your new so, welcome to the b-scene!!

not a kanuk by far, but you could probably find some guys from above the border on this thread....

it seems to be a north of the border "hangout" haha!

is there anything in specific tech you need to know?
cypress   +1y
just want to get my truck LOWER.... lol that bout it in tech.... and how to lean out my air/fuel mixture..... what tools specifically
nytrdr24   +1y
just depends on how you want to lower your ride....static drop, air ride, or hydro's......static is the easiest, crank down the torsion bars up front & add some new shocks, out back add a lowering block, or take some leaf springs out of the pack or just buy a set of bell tech ones....also need to a set of shocks...after all is done get it aligned or your tires will wear excessively....as far as the air fuel mix...is the truck carb'd or f.i., if carb'd is it still the fact carb or a weber/holley? if it is fact or is f.i. i wouldnt' mess with the air/fuel mix...this is all controlled by the ecu, you can adjust it, but chances are it will proform worst after the adjustment....if aftermarket carb, check on for adjustment recomendations.
cypress   +1y
its a factory carb and well i dont think 49 km to a quarter of a tank is all that good....... it is all highway travel to work and back and well my gas mileage SUCKS something terrible and yeh its gonna be a static drop till i can afford some air bags...ooooo and i pulled the Spark plug closest to the firwall and the end of it IS BLACK as can be although my engine doesnt burn ANY oil at all
Post was last edited on Oct 03, 2006 05:10. This post has been edited 1 times.
2fine89   +1y
I'm just across the Border in Brandon. There is one dood here from Regina BUT I havn't seen him on here in a while.
2fine89   +1y
Ya the guys screen name is Slims,
boon   +1y
i been to sask.... regina, saskatoon, yorkton, bunch of little holes too...

and 2fine89 i been to brandon too, daulphin, winnipeg and other holes in the ground also
chizel   +1y
Sask B here, Regina to be exact. I am however insanely stock right now, hope to fix that in a week or 2.

Edit - I know Slims, he has recently sold his Mazda and had been trying to sell it for quite some time, so that would be my guess as to why he is no longer on here.
2fine89   +1y

Nice - Daulphin - too funny Dauphin. I was just there yesterday for nephews hockey.
What all were you out this way for ??