Page 1 of 1
Canada \  Truck In Need Plz

Truck In Need Plz

Canada Events
views 2022
replies 4
following 5

mazdajunkie   +1y
i'm in need of a mazda ext is a plus...lil rust on the cab would be best with a strong frame not lookin to spend to much on the truck cause i have to many parts so anyone out there with a spare plz pm me
team haymaker   +1y
have you posted this in the wanted section? cause that'll help
phatkix   +1y
where are you located?

within the next month or two i will have a rolling 4x4 chasis, with no bed, no rear window, no door panels and no motor......maybe a couple other thing stripped.......

it is an ext cab, the body is pretty beat, but the frame is nice..

im in victoria.....
cypress   +1y
If your looking for a truck and in the Saskatchewan Region let me know i have a 86 reg cab long box available with 176 XX km's on stocl engine
jmzcustomz (jeff)   +1y
Hey I know it a bit away but I am getting ready to move and will be with out a shop or an area to park my parts TRUCKS so I am selling everythign for $300. I am located in South West MO. I ahve an ex cab truck (body shot, interior half there but decent, frame good) I also have a couple of 5 spd trannys, two non running motors, two single cab trucks (parts trucks), and several other misc. parts. If anybody is interested shoot me a line. Everything must go!!! I might even sell my bagged 88 sing cab if the price is right.
Page 1 of 1