Page 1 of 1
Canada \  No Shocker for me..

No Shocker for me..

Canada Events
views 2322
replies 6
following 4

2fine89   +1y
oh Hell - what are the chances that i have to work the weekend of the shocker.. sonna bitch. The one FLiCKiN weekend of the year we have to work has to be on that weekend - Talk about a Shitty deal.
Had the BScene shirt bought and sent up and everything for it

- Pissed.
impulse   +1y
man thats pretty fuckin shitty... its gonna be a pretty rowdy time... to bad you cant make it... call in sick!!!
2fine89   +1y
NO shit - all those mags reppin there gonna be a blast.
at dusk   +1y
we are planning to bring out a couple trucks from calgary there this year.. i rolled through winnipeg one sunday evening.. and holy.. a freakin car show broke out in the middle of the road.. lol.. my buddy with a 02 dakota was dragged into house of kohler and hung out with sme of the lads.. good guys from what i hear.. thats how i found out about this show, you guys thinkin of heading to dropsicles meltdown? edmonton
impulse   +1y

haha yeah that was me that pulled your buddy off the road there... good to hear you guys are coming out this year.

Dunno if you have facebook but all the event info is listed there.
at dusk   +1y
sorry we didnt make it down.. how was the show? my buddy with the dakota bought a house.. and im in the process of moving to lethbridge from calgary.. funny how live changes..LOL.. anyhow.. hope it was a riot.. i guess ill have to plan better next year
toddluck   +1y
ummm what bscene shirt i must have one
Page 1 of 1