Page 1 of 2
Canada \  PICS at alberta at 3 hills

PICS at alberta at 3 hills

Canada Events
views 4241
replies 18
following 14

nothinbutcowboy   +1y
Anyone from alberta at 3 hills this weekend? There was only two mazda's there, lotta muscle, but it was a big show. The car show took up the whole town of 3 hills pretty much. I just moved to alberta, but I hear it is the biggest car show we get. I took a couple pictures of the few mini trucks that were there, i'll post em up this afternoon, i'm at work right now.
nothinbutcowboy   +1y
So there were only 3 mazda's at the show, like i said before there was alot of muscle, very few minis, kinda dissapointing.

This one i saw on the side of the road and snapped a shot as i was driving by, so the quality isn't great, but it had a bumper that caught my eye, not sure if i like it, but it's different

other slammed trucks

phatkix   +1y
sweet pics dude.
2fine89   +1y
Nice - where abouts is 3 hills ?? I was just out in Camrose for a wedding this weekend.
ghost rider   +1y
ya im from edmonton, alberta and i have no i dea what or where 3 hills is, but i see that first guys mazda all the time. i think hes with dropsickles
nothinbutcowboy   +1y
umm 3 hills about an hour north of calgary, and about 20 mins to the east, its a real small town, don't think they see many ppl often, this is the biggest thing they get.. they all come out on their lawnairs from their houses and watch the cruises, it's pretty cool
thetornado   +1y
some nice trucks...
that last mazdas bumper is too plain for me. its real big and doesnt have any lines it, im guessing he smoothed whatever it is all the way out.
and the lights are ok, just dont go with it at all. everything on mazdas are square, i just dont think round lights go with it at all.
mark   +1y
i like that red one, clean truck...the 1st one is nice too, but the red one is just sweet
impulse   +1y
a few of those guys are making the trip to the shocker in 2 weeks! can't wait!!
showdownmerch   +1y
Nice shots of 3 Hills! That was a good little show. Anyone going to this show this year?

Hopefully I'll be there with the mini
Post was last edited on Mar 27, 2007 04:03. This post has been edited 1 times.