Page 1 of 2
Canada \  Can't find

Can't find

Canada Events
views 4077
replies 13
following 6

impulse   +1y
I can't find another decent mazda around for the life of me... I want one for a daily/winter driver while mine comes off the road to go under construction.

Anyone know of any... im in Winnipeg.. anything?
never2low   +1y
might have, not sure if its Ontario only, pretty sure its canada wide magazine.
2fine89   +1y
LOL I hear ya, I've been looking for a couple of months now. Either it is junk or it is 4000 +. getting discouraged. I was actually going to head into WPG today and look around for one but the 89 isn't runnin to great so I'm going to have to pass on the toy run as well. too bad too cuz it sounded like it is going to be a great show.
I've serched traders online out to AB and BC and anything advertised has been overly high priced. I am looking for an Xcab if you happen to find any (well after you and Ashtro get yours...lol)
phatkix   +1y
canada fuckin sucks

if i could find a decent donor truck i would buy it, the cheapest ive found is $4000, jeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzuzzzzzzzzz
never2low   +1y
heres some nice deals I found around Ontario:

links might not work, lol.

]but these are good for under $2000
madmazda   +1y
what are you looking to spend, thinkin of putting my truck up for sale...PM me and let me know..Later
impulse   +1y
I wish i could find another one that was as good of a deal as the one i have now... $1000, straight body, no rust, $200 into it for a tune up and what not and it was rockin!

I would really like to find a reg cab around here, Im gonna see if I can get the caprice saftied and sell that.

ToyRun was an alright show today, pretty much all the old timers, I left early (kinda tired and hungover) and my exhaust broke off from just before the cat... so im running no exhaust at all right now!! woo hoo!
madmazda   +1y
Lol...shitty
2fine89   +1y
OH YA ... Make that dawg bark - mang...
richl73   +1y
I remember when mine broke off actually in the same place while I was driving it, then I pulled up next to these 2 dudes on harley's and rev'd the piss out of it - they just looked at me a shook there heads, I gave them the thumbs up....lol