threads
Page 1 of 2
General Discussion \  Dont Worry Anymore Everyone.. I am HERE!!!

Dont Worry Anymore Everyone.. I am HERE!!!

General Discussion
views 3415
replies 12
following 8

xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
Jus f*cking with you guys... and girls

I'm CJ... found most of the time on RPS and a lil on CTF and a lil ohio truck forum(OhioMiniTrucks.com)

I got a worthless money pit called a 1996 Ford Ranger Splash.. check out the pictures and my sounddomain site to see about that pimp ride(yea right)

I also got a 00 White 4x4 Ranger I've never driven.. hehe

After tlaking to Baha i'll be writing a few Tech Articles for RS that may be helpful to some people here!

Lates

~CJ
wht01ranger   +1y
what's up man, welcome to the forums
baha   +1y
welcome!
daweezi   +1y
welcome to the forums man, glad to here ull be adding some tech articles
spngr311   +1y
Welcome to the forum man.
jackedup99   +1y
go the fuck away ya jackass
tiffany   +1y

hey hey hey even though he is a feffin bum we still have to be a lil nice to him..greet him as so

Welcome Jackass!

j.k. CJ! the site needs you. without you there is no party? he he he I still get to drive your truck right
spngr311   +1y
CJ, what kind of tech articles are you going to write?
jackedup99   +1y

im just waiting for him to figure out who it is
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
wahooo... my post reply button decided to start working!

Scott.. knew who u were from the beginning ya JACKASS

..tiff knock it off TRYING to be mean to me cuz you know you cant resist the amazing awesomeness of... lil ol me

Spngr311... i'm gonna put together a tech article on how to do the smooth 93-97 grille cuz i get asked about it all the time and it'd be easier to jus toss thema link and i have to mold my rollpan on so i'll put a write up on how to do it on the flareside w/ a fiberglass pan! And maybe some other usefull write-ups having to do with Rangers that aren't your everybday common sense write-ups.

Werd

~CJ