threads
Page 1 of 2
Northwest \  Dates are in at AtkinsRotary (Event)

Dates are in at AtkinsRotary (Event)

Northwest Events
views 4498
replies 12
following 6

atkins dan   +1y
ok the date is now set for AtkinsRotary

This is for all Mazda's Rotary & the Piston kind as well

May 16th 2014

starts at 9AM and will go to about 3PM or so..

Last September we did something like this and it was more like a show & shine and chat about your rides it is positive and lots of info plus if you need parts I will be there to help you there..

here is the address in case you need it

Atkins Rotary Specialties
41026 Ski Park Rd E
Eatonville, WA 98328
(360) 832-1990

there is lots of parking and you never know what may be in store or who you will meet when you get here..

if you have any questions post up and I will do my best to answer

Dan
i8a4re   +1y
I'll have to mark that date on the calendar!
The last time l stopped by Atkins you were located off river road, but that was quite awhile ago!
missed.a.leter   +1y
I might stop by. The one in the fall was cool for the short time that i was there!
atkins dan   +1y
wow that was 20year ago.. you really need to come out and see us now.. we have grown a lot since then and carry way more parts than we ever did when you seen us last..

plus if the weather is nice it will be a nice drive too..

Dan
atkins dan   +1y
30 days to go.. So far there are about 50 different Mazda's showing up.. I have 2 Mazda (Rotary) shops coming 1 from Oregon & 1 from Vancouver Canada..
So plan your day to hang out with other Mazda owners and have some good fun and food..

Dan
irishoutlaw92   +1y
sounds like fun im in
atkins dan   +1y
Sorry guys it is in 2 weeks (2015)

... =1&theater

So if you are flying in let me know and I can help with the arrangements or drive in it will be a nice drive to Eatonville and lots of Mazda showing up..

So Far we have about 50 cars showing up with another 30 or so that are still on the fence.. so it should be lots of fun..

Dan
atkins dan   +1y
just under 72Hours to go.. than the madness (Fun) begins...

Dan
atkins dan   +1y
had lots of fun.. lots of spinning rotors everywhere only 1 B2200 showed up but I think he had fun as well..

there will be another one later this year so get ready..

Dan