Page 1 of 1
Northwest \  moving to washington

moving to washington

Northwest Events
views 2654
replies 7
following 4

cmiller_10   +1y
hey im back, and ready to build another mazda, this time im going to be in washington and was wonderin what kind of a scene is up in the spokane area. thanks, i cant wait to get up there and start on another mazda.
lowlyfe   +1y
Visions is a small club thats out of Spokane. Last I heard they were down to a handful of members but there seems to be quite a few from other clubs around the area. Sittin Pretti Summerslam is in Seattle and that brings out alot of customs every year. Im in Montana, about 4 hours north of Spokane and theres a handful of us here as well.
cmiller_10   +1y
ok, well im gonna be stationed on a military base so imma have a hell of a time buildin this truck.lol so im lookin for someone to possibly work on trucks sit back and slam a few cold ones while doin so. so if any ones out there.lol hit me up. ill be there some time mid april
cherokeed   +1y
Easy to find mini trucks up there too.
cmiller_10   +1y
yea i cant wait, i had fun with the last one just ran out of money, this time i got a good job, and now just need a truck and place to work on it.
86baggedmazda   +1y
theres a lot of people in washington im in lynnwood right by seattle im about 4 hours away from spokan
cmiller_10   +1y
sweet i cant wait.
86baggedmazda   +1y
lol
Page 1 of 1