Page 1 of 2
Northwest \  Tacoma Wed 13th?

Tacoma Wed 13th?

Northwest Events
views 3902
replies 10
following 4

thermus   +1y
I will be in Tacoma Wednesday the 13th for a little and would love to do a meet and eat around dinner time. Anyone down for this?
fdugn545   +1y
Id like to but I'm not driving out from CO! I wish there was more minitruckers in Colorado...

Sent from GS2 on Tapatalk
thermus   +1y
lol Yeah, it'd be cool to meet ya. That's fo sho!
86baggedmazda   +1y
if i would have gottin on here more i would be down but i just seen this and if my mazda had a bed on it too lol i would meet up
thermus   +1y

It's all good. It was a last minute post lol
86baggedmazda   +1y
lol well maybe we can set something up lol and u in a club
thermus   +1y
No club right now. You?
yes_im_slammed253   +1y
Hey if i can get my parking lights working good by 2morrow afternoon then definately im down for that i live in puyallup anyway, that would be sick to meet some other mini truckers. where would the meet up be at??
thermus   +1y

Well, it looks like it would be just me lol. No one else responded hahahahah. I am going to be in Tacoma around 1 but will be in a meeting from 2-5 I think. I am down to grab a quick bite at a burger joint or something if you know of a place...
86baggedmazda   +1y

im not in broken Toyz any more me and 2 other buddys of mine just start up a club 3 weeks ago where always looking for new members to join are club were not like most of these clubs out here lol and the club name is Morbid Creations if u want send me ur fb and i will add u so we can talk more too about it