Page 1 of 1
Northwest \  Aftermarket Rims

Aftermarket Rims

Northwest Events
views 2110
replies 8
following 7

hutchmaker   +1y
What companies make aftermarket rims for my 89 b2200? Looking for 17's. I can't seem to find anything over a 16 in the 6 x 5.5 with the right offset. I just started my project and this wheel issue is slowing me up. I don't want to do much work on the wheels for now, just bolt them on and move to the next part of the project.
tucknrimmaz   +1y
Have fun. If you find anything let us know. Billet is your option. Or something off another vehicle.
hutchmaker   +1y
Thanks for the reply I'll check them out
whitetrashlow   +1y
I have some 6 lug GMC wheels on my 89B2200.
tom_mcmullen   +1y
I'm running chrome Nissan pathfinder wheels on my 92. I know escalate wheels fit too.
fdugn545   +1y
thread post photo

I'm running 17 inch eskies, you will have to grind the tabs off of the rear hubs (u can bore the wheels) mine were already bored out when I got them.
oo7bob   +1y
You can get what you want in a 17" billet wheel. If you can afford $600-1000 a wheel, someone will make it for you.

show us what your looking for.
mazdawg(mikey)   +1y
it really depends on how low you plan to go. you can find some aftermarket wheels that will almost tuck or will just tuck in the front. a rearend swap is usually a must for a good wheel and if youre going that far into it you may as well do a 5lug swap. a common aftermarket wheel that guys are running are boss 330s in a 20" but i think you still need to run a courier or older mazda rear to make them fit perfectly in the rear.
tom_mcmullen   +1y
Won't 20s affect his steering?
Page 1 of 1