Page 1 of 1
Northwest \  never been to a meet wondering if there some around

never been to a meet wondering if there some around

Northwest Events
views 1729
replies 6
following 5

jmansb2600   +1y
man i really love my truck but would really love to go to a meet and hang out and check out some other rigs. just wondering if there are any in the western washington area, more possibly south sound although seattle isnt a bad trip, that i could come to lol.
91extcab   +1y
Check out mazdasnw.com. They hold monthly meets, alternating between a north and south spot each month. They just had their north meet, next meet should be in feb, in federal way at the commons. There are occasionally a few trucks that make it out, we used to go to the north end meets cause it was closer to where we lived... But we moved to the east coast back in october.
84sundowning   +1y
I just bought my single cab 2wd 84 sundowner and should have the hood fixed and new grill installed as well as it painted some flat color here within the next week or so. I am a 253er so we could kick it and bs about our trucks after mine is back on the road. Plus the guy before me did some jainky stuff with the wiring so I may need the help of some of this forums electrical gurus.
jmansb2600   +1y

yea i saw you posted said you were from the spanaway area lol. thats about ten min from me im just down mountain highway. would be cool to meet up with some other trucks out here. wireing is a filthy little whore when people who dont know anything get into it. we had a slammed jetta that the guy who owned it before beat half to death then passed off as an enthusiasts car lol. ill check out the mazdasnw site sounds cool to me.
84sundowning   +1y
Ya I am from spanagraham haha I live out past 224th and mtn hwy but manage to have a spanaway address. Got the hood fixed and a decent grill from the Tacoma pick-n-pull, most of the wiring I have trouble shot I am down to putting in my new starter tomorrow at work and then painting it. If you can call primer white paint haha I love primer I think I am going to paint my Camaro some satin color also. And hello Dan I had looked into having atkins do some work on a street ported 13b a while back, small world it seems. I went a different route and bought my camaro and dropped the rx7 project in favor of the good old small block chevy.
atkins dan   +1y
I will be moving to lake ohop in 35 days from now. (Paper work pending Now, but it looks like it will be a go).

If you guys want to set up an all Mazda event let me know what dates you all have in mind as we are thinking of doing an open house anyway for the new location.. With 55 acres I am sure there is lots of room for parking... in less your Mazda is afraid to leave the pavement.. L0L..

Dan
orangemazdab2000   +1y
I went to the last Mazdasnw meet for the first time. There were only 2 trucks there at that time, mine and CJ2200's. It was still cool though to hang out with the Mazda car guys (and gals).

Page 1 of 1