Page 1 of 2
Northwest \  MazdasNW.com Monthly Meet for April 13th

MazdasNW.com Monthly Meet for April 13th

Northwest Events
views 3098
replies 12
following 4

91extcab   +1y
MazdasNW April Monthly Meet- Jasmine Grill (4/13/11)

April's Monthly Meet is in the usual "south end" spot, at Jasmine Grill in Federal Way.

Map with icons: " target="_blank

For first-timers, we usually show up a little before 7 to meet, then head inside at 7 to eat, then back outside to shoot the breeze and check out cars. Please feel free to come out and mingle with fellow Mazda enthusiasts!

MazdasNW Meet Rules and Expectations:

" target="_blank
Read these. By showing up you agree to abide by the rules. Any repeats of last month and we will request you do not return. These locations are a privilege, not a right.

link to the mazdasnw.com meet info page
(4-13-11
paparoach1983   +1y
not sure if i will make this one but i will try man.
91extcab   +1y
its on a wednesday... starts at 7 and usually goes till about 9 or 10 depending on the weather conditions... i havent been to a south end meet yet, just the northgate ones... and if the weather sucks they dont use the top floor of the parking garage at northgate like normal, they just go down one floor... and whats even cooler is that they (mazdasnw.com) have it arranged with security at both locations for us to be there and congregate the 2nd wednesday of every month alternating between the north and south locations...
Post was last edited on Apr 09, 2011 05:04. This post has been edited 1 times.
shaka09   +1y
I will def be there. Hope to see everyone there
91extcab   +1y
bump for being just a week out
bagdb2200   +1y
Are you going to this one, Leland? I don't think I'll make this, I was going to try to make it to the May one. We'll see how my trucks are when it gets closer. lol
91extcab   +1y
yeah im going... just got to make sure i have gas to get there and back
91extcab   +1y
bump
91extcab   +1y
oh come on... we gots to have more pacific northwest mini truckers that can make this meet... where are all the freakin washington guys???
91extcab   +1y
only 2 days out... would be schweeeeeet to have more trucks than cars.... lol