Northwest \  Olympia meet?

Olympia meet?

Northwest Events
views 1861
replies 5
following 4

luvmy83   +1y
i am new to this site and was wondering if anyone
would like to meet in olympia i just want to meet some new people and pick some brains so what do ya think? anyone know where the playpen in Lacey is?
i am thinking on the 2nd about 2:00p.m. in the parking lot
next door at the old cigar lady's.if you are coming from Oregon take exit 107 (pacific ave.) take a right keep going till you see the statue of a kid playing in the road and take the next driveway if you are coming from the north take a left when you get off the freeway and the rest of the directions are the same.

Now just to let everyone know THIS IS NOT A SHOW it is just a bunch of girls/guys hanging out meeting new people getting to know each other and checking out some B's and maybe some other mini trucks
col. sanders   +1y
Any takers for the meet and greet this Saturday?
toddluck   +1y
dammit id go but the wife and i are taking an us weekend
91extcab   +1y
you posted up over on mazdatruckin.com didnt you? i saw the post there for an olympia meet... i work weekends so those are a no go for me... mazdasnw.com does some monthly meets at regular locations... let me know if you ever want to try to make one of those meets.
luvmy83   +1y
right on thank you i will TRY to make it to the Portland meet this next month
91extcab   +1y
i thought about trying to make the northend meet this month, but i still dont have the extra money for gas to drive that far south... gonna have to wait for the next northgate meet... usually their southend meets are in tacoma or federal way... i know tacoma isnt too far from oly...
Page 1 of 1